BDJ Fair

Hey guys! Sorry for being MIA for a very very long time. I was actually planning to post this last week but unfortunately, I had to study f...

Hey guys! Sorry for being MIA for a very very long time. I was actually planning to post this last week but unfortunately, I had to study for my 2nd quarter finals. Pardon my inconsistency in this blog. But I do solemnly promise to update my blog more because of a particular thing that happened to me last 14th of October. And yes, it's the BDJ Fair that happened at the Music Hall of MOA. 
 

 I attended that event along with my lovely sis. As expected, we had really fun! Though, we didn't have the time to participate at some booths and we only attended one talk which was the "Bloggers Extraordinaire" and Patty Laurel & Tricia Gosingtian had their talks. Patty talked about her tips on how to save up, plan, and enjoy traveling. While Tricia, who is my super duper idol blogger/photographer/model and ultimate girl crush, talked about her blogging tips on how to improve and market your blog. I really loved both of their talks. I really learned a lot from it. So, as to what I've said awhile ago, I am now more motivated and inspired to be more active in the blogging world. Though I'm kind of lazy to write down lots of things right now, here's a link to what really inspired me: click here. And she liked that post!! Which makes me more happy! Haha. Anyways, I've done enough talking. Here are some pics taken at that fair:

Their sponsors are the best!


Sorry for my ugly eye bags. Haha.

My gorgeous sister ever!


Forgot the name of the host though. LOL. Sorry.

Patty Laurel

Tricia Gosingtian (I tried to edit this photo of hers if you could notice because the picture was kinda dark because we were against the light, pardon my editing. Haha)

This photo of Tricia was actually a stolen shot from me. And she looks so perfect here, just like a very pretty doll! She just looks amazing!

So there's me with her. Super happy!

My sister with Tricia.

Some booths we went to:


Georgina had this talk about beauty and stuffs. Although I wasn't able to attend to that because me and my sister didn't have that much time. So here's a shot of her from afar.



If you guys have noticed, we were given each this loot bag because we attended the talk. Here's what's inside:






My sister was really lucky and she won two raffles! These are the prizes she won:


We had so much fun and we hope to attend another BDJ Fair next year if there would be ever. Anyways, I really hope that I could catch up in my blog. Expect more this time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images