After Legality

Despite being busy because of school, I really want to post something on my blog since I feel guilty for being MIA for almost 2 month...


Despite being busy because of school, I really want to post something on my blog since I feel guilty for being MIA for almost 2 months now. Haha! Last February 19,
just this year, I turned 18 and officially became an adult. Yup. I can now go to jail. Hahaha! So here are some pictures from my intimate debut :) 

Make-up by Ms. Bea Almeda
Preparation! Make-up and Hair fixing :) This was kinda hassle since we just rushed getting a make-up artist and an impromptu hair stylist. Haha!


A little impromptu pre-debut shoot. Hahaha! See, this debut is very unplanned because I was supposed to have this "grand" debut but because of recent personal reasons, I opted for an intimate buffet dinner with my family and close friends instead. :)


So we booked two presidential suits. I was actually surprised because I thought the other room was just simply a room for my friends because we planned for them to go overnight at the hotel. And this is what they did. Hahaha! Sweet surprise hihi!! <3


Don't forget to hype this on Lookbook! Also, of course credits to Andrej Valiente of Haule Angle for taking and editing the photos! :) 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images