28 Years Of Love

Believe me when I say I've struggled a lot just to post this new entry on my blog. Well, if you've been following me on Twitter...


Believe me when I say I've struggled a lot just to post this new entry on my blog. Well, if you've been following me on Twitter, you might be annoyed as well with my rants regarding our wifi connection here at home :( It has been more or less 2 months, that I've been living on mobile data... BUT!! I'm not here to rant more about that. Instead, here are some pictures from my parents' 28th wedding anniversary last January! :)


We had a staycation at Crimson Hotel in Alabang, Muntinlupa. Here's a picture of the lobby. Although, we stayed there overnight, the pictures I'll post here are mostly just from the day we checked out.


Of course, photo op at the lobby. Hahaha!



 The view from our room:

Aaaaand another photo op before checking out. Hahaha!


After checking out, we had lunch at Chili's.



Aaaaand that's about it! I'll be posting more blog entries in the coming week, so stay tuned! :)





Email: concepcion.alyssa@gmail.com




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images