I could use a fresh beggining too.

Hello! I'd like to introduce myself. Alyssa Concepcion is my name, but call me Alyssa. 14 year old, 5'7 1/2 girl in high school. I&#...

Hello! I'd like to introduce myself. Alyssa Concepcion is my name, but call me Alyssa. 14 year old, 5'7 1/2 girl in high school. I'm fully equipped with my Nikon D60 and my sense of humor. This is MY blog. So, this blog will contain mainly about my adventures in this world full of awesome experiences & phenomena. Stuffs about photography, fashion, music, and all other things that may occur to my life that I want to share with you guys. Since I'm just starting at this whole blogger site, I may make some errors in some things. So do keep yourself updated on my blog & follow me. You won't regret it :)

Btw, my sister has a blog too! It's about all the latest sales and bazaars here in the Metro! So follow her too :)
You guys could also follow me on twitter & tumblr. Well, my tumblr generally contains reblogs and sometimes personal stuffs though. Oh well. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images