My Goals for 2016

As you can notice, I did some changes with my blog. Time to level up! Hahaha! Anyway, it's not yet fully done so don't expect a...


As you can notice, I did some changes with my blog. Time to level up! Hahaha! Anyway, it's not yet fully done so don't expect a lot yet please haha. Especially the navigation at the top and the clickable  social icons at the bottom of each of my posts. But I'm really excited to post this one! So 2015 has
passed and I'm ultimately proud of the challenges I've conquered and the progress I've made, especially with my academics. Yay! To welcome 2016 and feel more motivated to do things, I've listed down my goals for this year:

  • Give more time and effort into blogging.
  • Make the most of my planner.
  • Get back into music and practice guitar and singing again (yes i do sing lol).
  • Get involved in organizations in and out of school. 
  • Do more work to add to my professional and acting resume (yes i also kinda act haha).
  • Be a Dean's Lister starting this term (kasi almost is never enough hahaha).
  • Take more care of myself, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
  • Be more confident in trying out new things or continue past work or hobbies.
  • Explore more on beauty and makeup stuff.
  • Update my wardrobe. Let go of some and gain more clothes. Yassssss.
  • And many more goals to go along the way *wink*
How about you?  What are some of your goals this year? :)





Email: concepcion.alyssa@gmail.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images