Blue & Green

Since, I don't have that much school works to do for today, I decided to post something. I've been really busy and really stressed ...

Since, I don't have that much school works to do for today, I decided to post something. I've been really busy and really stressed out with school right now, but still I always find time to prioritize stuffs that I have to do, and one of them is blogging. So here it is, a new outfit post. :)
  

As you guys can notice, I really don't like putting that much make-up on my face because I always feel it's too time consuming and I'm still not that comfortable in that much make-up. Besides, they say "There is beauty in simplicity." Haha and also, my mom said my skin is really young for all the chemical and whatever i can get from putting much make-up. Hahaha :) 


| Light blue long sleeves blouse: Forever21 | Green skinny pants: Terranova | Gray flats: Anthology Shoes | Candy colored necklace: Classioré |


The only thing i put in my face is simply a Shine Free Face Powder & Baby Lips Color both from Maybelline. Don't know if I'm gonna post something about beauty and stuffs. But maybe a try in the future? Haha. Sorry, but i'm still naive about those beauty routines and stuffs. 


Pictures with my sister! One below, with her wacky face on! Hahaha! Sorry ate :)) And drop by her blog as well! Here's the link :)


This blurred picture of me was actually a stolen shot by my brother. Haha. Too bad it was blurred :( But still, i love it! Haha


All of these pictures were taken like, 3 weeks ago? I guess. Haha late upload. But at least I've posted it now! Thank God I had time to do this. Hahaha. Anyway, more posts to come? Yep. So, hope you guys spent well your weekend for tomorrow is another hassle Monday! Which means, school/work day starts again! Haha. Good luck on everyone! :)

And don't forget to hype my look on lookbook.nu! :) 




-TheTrendyKiddo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images