Come back for real.

It's been like 6 months since my last updated post in this blog of mine. Well sadly, I wasn't able to cope up that very much like I ...

It's been like 6 months since my last updated post in this blog of mine. Well sadly, I wasn't able to cope up that very much like I expected myself to. But, this is for real now! I'm back! Haha. A little sharing for you guys to catch up on me. Well, I'm on my frosh year now at DLSU-Manila. Taking up BS Mathematics with specialization in Business Applications at the College of Science. I'm proud to say that I'm an active member of Alyansang Tapat sa Lasallista. :) I must say college really is different from high school, tho I'm really clingy to my HS friends :( Yeah, I miss high school SO SO SO MUCH. A big part of me actually wishes to rewind  my HS life, especially 4th yr! So that's it. Actually, this week will be my midterm exams week. Luckily, I only have 3 subjects/courses that'll have midterm exams! Hooray! Hahaha. This time, I'm really gonna give it all since I've gone through a long break from blogging. I'm gonna pursue my blogging hobby and of course, never forget my studies! Wish me the best of luck! Haha. And yeah, I'm officially back to my blog title "The Trendy Kiddo." So that's it. Hoping for the best. :)

Another one, if you guys want, follow me too on Twitter!

-TheTrendyKiddo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images