SuperSale Bazaar Holiday 2014

Last November 7-9, another SuperSale Bazaar series happened at the World Trade Center Tent. As usual, my sister's booth was there. Yann...

Last November 7-9, another SuperSale Bazaar series happened at the World Trade Center Tent. As usual, my sister's booth was there. Yanna Clothing and Classioré were in our booth to showcase the trendiest clothes and accessories at super affordable prices! Here's a summary of what happened during that 3-day bazaar:


Got too lazy to take pictures during that time because I was busy manning our booth (naks)! Hehe

And here's my ootd for the first day of the bazaar! 

Sorry for the lack of pictures, but anyway I'll just give you guys some links to have at least a sneak peek of what happened during the SuperSale Bazaar last week:



Not to forget to hype my look on Lookbook.nu!
And check out 1D's new single!! My new fave <3


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images