Risk-taker

Hello! It's been kind of long since my last post. Here's an attempt to get back at continuous blogging again. Since school's don...

Hello! It's been kind of long since my last post. Here's an attempt to get back at continuous blogging again. Since school's done and term break is here, more time for me to dwell on blogging! Yay! Anyway, here's an outfit post and mini haul of what i shopped yesterday at Makati.




Floral Kimono Cardigan: Yanna || Black Skater Skirt: Yanna || Violet Shirt Dress (Worn as top): Forever 21 || Brown Bag: Forever 21 || Black Booties: Forever 21


I was short on my budget now since it's holiday time, which means there's a lot of spending for gifts. So here's what I only bought yesterday at Forever 21 in SM Makati:



I bought only one white cami, because I already have the black and gray one and I'm planning to collect all available colors of camis in F21! Yay! Hahaha!


I've been wanting to buy new earrings ever since because I feel like I've been losing the locks of earrings a lot so I only wear limited designs of earrings now. Since, I don't usually wear make-up, I think earrings give more character especially on my face. Hooray for this!

That's about it for now, and I do hope you're enjoying your Holiday break as well! And don't forget to hype my look on Lookbook.nu! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images