I'm on vacation

Well, staycation actually. Hahaha! I couldn't get out of the house because I'm broke af. But here's an outfit post from last la...

Well, staycation actually. Hahaha! I couldn't get out of the house because I'm broke af. But here's an outfit post from last last weekend when I went to Pangasinan with my family to surprise our relatives with a random visit :)

White Cami: Forever 21 | Salmon Pink Sheer Top: No Brand from Bazaar | Black Skater Skirt: Yanna Clothing | Denim Jacket: Vintage | Sunnies: OhSunnies
 Sandals: Kara Zapatos | Watch: Casio Vintage from Beywatch | Fishtail Cube Bracelet: Simone's Closet 

Here's a music too from my new favorite group, GRL!!! Love them, especially Emmalyn!! <3 (and it's actually her birthday today lol) Btw, belated Happy Easter! How was your Holy Week (vacation)? How'd ya spend it? Talk to you guys soon! xx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images