In a bright place

I'm finally posting another outfit post or "ootd." Also, since I was having a really hard time about editing pictures because...

I'm finally posting another outfit post or "ootd." Also, since I was having a really hard time about editing pictures because I have no decent laptop and cellphone enough to have access in editing applications. Although I do have both gadgets, but they're not sufficient to install such editing apps. Anyway, I came up with an idea lately, to install a VSCOcam app on my parent's iPad mini. Unfortunately, it needed a software update for it to be installed. My brother insisted not to update the software because there are still annoying bugs and complications about the new software that isn't nice and needs t be fixed. Anyway, a lot of complications there, but I realized why not install it on my mom's phone?? Since my mom isn't really a techie one. She actually likes to use the iPad more than her phone because she prefer bigger screens. So there, I installed the VSCOcam app on my mom's phone! 

Top: Style Stunner Manila | Pants: Forever21 | Bag: Forever21 | Shoes: Payless
It's actually my first time to wear eyeliner that I did on myself!!! Although, the eyeliner's only above my eye hahaha! Working on it! ;)

Here's a picture of my gorgeous mom & dad! <3

This was last Saturday at Resort's World Manila! :) We celebrated my mom's birthday and we dined at Crisostomo! Damn they do have delicious foods!!! We tried this crunchy appetizer that's stuffed with tinapa, sinigang with watermelon, grilled squid, and sizzling lengua! The food's too good, we were too excited to eat them and I forgot to take pictures! Hahaha! Anyway, hope you liked this post! 

Also, don't forget to hype this on Lookbook and follow me on Twitter & Instagram for more updates! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images