Bloggers United 2!

Long time no post! Haha. Okay, this is kinda irrelevant to this post but hey, I'm back! :) My last post has been since our sem break en...

Long time no post! Haha. Okay, this is kinda irrelevant to this post but hey, I'm back! :) My last post has been since our sem break ended. Oh so, here it goes.

Did you miss the first Bloggers United Shopping Affair like I do? Or maybe if you haven't heard it before, it happened months back. Well good thing is, they're having it again for the second time around! Go mark your calendars on the 3rd of December this year. And make sure you're free this coming Saturday during 11am to 10pm. It's happening at Treston International College, University Parkway District 32nd Street corner C-5 road Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila Philippines.


Some of my favorite fashion bloggers are coming! Here are some of them:








Sadly, I can't go on the said event because I have to attend a celebration with my family. It's important for me and my family to be complete in that celebration, it's a tradition. So for everyone who's going, good for you guys and have fun! :) 


-TheTrendyKiddo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images