Tetris Battle on Facebook!

Lately, there's been a new game trend on Facebook, and that is the Tetris Battle!      My sister actually taught me this whole ...

Lately, there's been a new game trend on Facebook, and that is the Tetris Battle! 


 My sister actually taught me this whole Tetris Battle when she asked me to help her gain energy. I actually suck at it though. Haha. Yes, but I'm in Rank 5 (Hobbyist)! I lose most of the time when I play with my friends but when I play with strangers, that's when I mostly win. I think my sister's a PRO coz she always wins, I mean not always but often i guess. She's actually in rank 17 .


 I won! Haha. Achievement much? YES IT IS. Lol.


So, you guys might wanna play it too! And maybe we can battle. Lol. Who knows you might be my next random opponent. Just kidding. To tell you guys the truth, I was addicted to this game and so as most of my friends. But right now, I think I'll limit my playing of this game. It's just because our sembreak is almost over and next week I'm going back to school again and I have to prepare and be busy. Oh well, bye :) 

-TheTrenddyKiddo




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images