Polyvore Diaries: Beautiful Goodbye

It's been so long since my last post of Polyvore Diaries. But never be anxious, 'cause it's baaacckk! Haha. Anyways, sinc...




It's been so long since my last post of Polyvore Diaries. But never be anxious, 'cause it's baaacckk! Haha. Anyways, since the weather here in the Philippines has kinda been bipolar right now. Not sure if it's gonna rain or be super hot again like yesterday. I made an outfit set that is fresh. And as always, my looks are more of laid back, young, and fresh. So, here it is.
Beautiful Goodbye
Beautiful Goodbye by thetrendykiddo featuring v neck t shirts

I was inspired by Maroon 5's Overexposed album deluxe version. Especially the track "Beautiful Goodbye." I think it's just like my style, just chill, young, and fresh. Haha. I've been saying young and fresh for so many times. I'm just not so sure why. Haha. Anyways, I just love how I put it all together. I think the v-neck makes the outfit comfortable and the cute flats makes it look cuter. Hope you guys like it! :) 

-TheTrendyKiddo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images