Polyvore Diaries: Hot days are over

Since summer is over, rainy days are back again, so is school! Haha. Anyways, I made a new fashion set on Polyvore. Some outerwear to ke...

Since summer is over, rainy days are back again, so is school! Haha. Anyways, I made a new fashion set on Polyvore. Some outerwear to keep you warm this rainy season. First is, I chose to made a set of pastel outerwear for a lazy and lighter feel. Well, some of them are sweater, cardigan, and a just long-sleeves shirt like the baseball raglan shirt. I've seen a lot of those at the Artwork shop. They have a big collection of baseball raglan tees. I actually want one but sadly, I'm still trying to save up money. They have like different awesome prints there. 

Hot days are over


The second I made is more of a classy and warmer feel. Mostly blazers, some are biker jackets and tulle jackets. Feel more classy with a blazer. And also because it has a thick cloth, its convenient if you feel really cold. Try to invest in dark and nude colors of blazers. Also if you had kept your vintage denim jacket from way back then, you can still use that at this season! :)

Hot days are over 2

-TheTrendyKiddo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images