It's her day!

Last last last Sunday, April 22, was my sister's 20th birthday. If it weren't for her birthday, me and my dad wouldn't go home....

Last last last Sunday, April 22, was my sister's 20th birthday. If it weren't for her birthday, me and my dad wouldn't go home. Haha. And also, I'm really homesick. I really missed my family. I'm still gonna be here at Dagupan for idk, maybe sometime in May. Not pretty sure though. But, me and my dad is going home this Friday right after my classes, YAY! We've actually planned to go home on weekends. But here's what happened last Sunday after we went mass with my family and my ate's bf. We went straight to Glorietta and had dinner at TGI Friday's!





Birthday girl! 
 | Top: Tiangge | Skirt: Forever21 | Knit Cardigan: Forever21 |

Sorry for the very late post though. I've been really busy with my review classes and stuffs. Anyways, bye. :)

-TheTrendyKiddo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images