Polyvore Diaries: Intense heat

Another fashion set I made for today. Since the heat here in the Philippines is so intense. Srsly. I prefer to wear a breezy outfit. A...

Intense heat
Another fashion set I made for today. Since the heat here in the Philippines is so intense. Srsly. I prefer to wear a breezy outfit. A striped crop top and a floral shorts to add a little style. Then red Toms shoes. Yellow nail polish for more summer vibes! And I also like the Esc ring, to escape the heat here! Haha. And the heart shaped shades and the girly fedora hat with lace adds more girly substance in the outfit. I hope you guys like it and may you be inspired by this outfit set. Hihi :) 

-TheTrendyKiddo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hello, Very cool selection!

    would you like to follow each other?

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images