Come back.

Ok. So, I've been M.I.A. for such a very long time. Since, I'm back to school. And this time, there's much pressure than before...

Ok. So, I've been M.I.A. for such a very long time. Since, I'm back to school. And this time, there's much pressure than before. Since I'm already at my senior year. I wanna graduate so, I should really work hard this school year. Also, my laptop was broken. I could still actually use it but I'll only see like 1/3 of it's screen. Black and white na yung ibang parts. Sira yung LCD niya talaga. As in. So, I'm actually in need of a new laptop right now. Haha. But good thing is, my sister is not around most of the time. So I can use her laptop. :) I'm just not quite sure if she knows I'm using her laptop. Haha. So anyways, please understand me of not posting that much blog posts. But I'll really try my very best to update every now and then. But you could just follow me on Twitter if you want :) So that's it. Happy weekend everyone! :) 

-TheTrendyKiddo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images