Polyvore Diaries: Summer Sunday

Lately, I've been into this Polyvore site which I could express my ideal outfits for everyday. Though I don't have those clo...

Summer Sunday

Lately, I've been into this Polyvore site which I could express my ideal outfits for everyday. Though I don't have those clothes that I want to wear 'cause I'm not that rich. Haha. So I'm just gonna put it here. So there will be 
a new portion in my blog and i'll call it the "Polyvore Diaries" wherein I'll be posting fashion sets to be an inspiration for an everyday outfit. So here's my description for this set:

"An ideal outfit for a Summer Sunday when going to Church. Happy Sunday, everyone! :)"

Summer Sunday by thetrendykiddo featuring a silk dress

Laugh Cry Repeat silk dress
$271 - amrag.com

Bloch leather ballet flat
€145 - zenggi.com

Gold jewelry
£60 - the-dressingroom.com

Dannijo brass bangle
$320 - stylebop.com

Pink diamond earrings
jewelry.1stdibs.com

Miss Selfridge cotton scarve
$25 - missselfridge.com

AllSaints slouch beanie
$55 - allsaints.com

H&M retro sunglasses
£4.99 - hm.com

Lancôme lip gloss
$18 - nordstrom.com

Victoria s Secret victoria secret perfume
$49 - victoriassecret.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images