Brand New

Hey guys! Since I've received a lot of new things recently, just for this month, I'd really like to share them with you guys! Hihi....

Hey guys! Since I've received a lot of new things recently, just for this month, I'd really like to share them with you guys! Hihi. Not only clothes, but a book & my new look too! Hehe. So here it is:



First up, is this Forever 21 sweater from my sister! She actually bought this like, last month i think? I think because it was sale back then, or I'm just not pretty sure if it's still sale right now in F21. But anyway, she bought me that and told me that I could only get it after having high grades in my midterms. Luckily, I passed! Hahaha!


Here's the cute detail at the back of the sweater! Sorry tho, I wasn't able to picture it nicely, I'm no pro :( Hahaha! 


Second is, this Divergent book! My mom bought this for 329php! No, actually I pleaded her to buy this for me :( Hahaha I reasoned out that I got passing grades in my midterms! Haha fair enough :) But tho, I really wanted the Hunger Games Trilogy, the set. But it costs 1k :( not that reasonable price for my midterm grade eh? Huhu but anyway, it's fine. It's Divergent!! <3 Haha :)


Next is, Folded & Hung tops!! Wee! Super love this! Bought this yesterday at SM Bicutan. Since, there's a promo when you buy 2 women's basic tee, the 2nd item will be priced at 100php! Isn't that a great deal? Hehe. Since, I really needed an orange top for this week, since it'll be campaign week for Freshmen Elections at DLSU. The orange stripes v-neck tee cost 349php & the sage longsleeves top (which I super love!! Haha <3) cost 399php. Since, the cheaper one is the orange stripes v-neck tee, that was the one that's priced as 100php. I actually saved 249php! Great! Hehe :>


Lastly, the very new thing about me, my new hairstyle!! Hehe. Kinda sad about the losing my pretty long hair tho :( chos! Hahaha! But yeah, i kinda regret it... But no. I mean, it's already done. So, i just have to embrace & love it!! Hahaha <3 


| Doodle shirt: Pre-loved from my sister | Rainbow ombre shorts: Superb Bazaar | Black flower sandals: Agnese |

So there it is. More new and better things to come for me please! Hehe hoping for a great week ahead of me! Enjoy your last hours of weekend guys, for tomorrow is another lazy Monday! Hahaha sad but true :( Anyway, I'll post something about my school this week! It's about DLSU, so watch out for it! ;) And don't forget to hype my this look on my lookbook! :) 







-TheTrendyKiddo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images