Polyvore Diaries: Back to school

Back to school by alyssacncpcn featuring flat sandals Since summer is almost going to end and school will soon begin again for mo...

Back to school

Back to school by alyssacncpcn featuring flat sandals

Since summer is almost going to end and school will soon begin again for most of us students, especially people in Taft! (lol yes special mention) Since tomorrow I'll be back to school at DLSU-M as a sophomore, here is an outfit set that I would really love to wear (if only I actually have these stuff huhu). Anyway, I'll probably wear pants tomorrow since I'm reserving my skirt for thursday haha. But, yes there's a dress code at our school for those of you who do not know. I only own 3 skater skirts and only 1 of them is considerable to wear in my school so yeah. I opted for skirt and sleeveless since it's still very hot, like oven hot, here in the Philippines. The rucksack, sandals, and arm candies made the look more fresh, I think. Since some of the college students would dress up as if they look older, I think this outfit set is very young and laid back looking. For the hair, let it down or tie it up, I don't think it will really matter haha. And for incoming frosh girls, keep your make-up light! Well, unless if you really want to make your face a cake and layer it with lots of make up, go ahead. I'm no make-up expert. Hahaha! I just usually put a little BB Cream and lip gloss and lip stain, and that's it. Hahaha! But since I wanna be kind of mature, I'm planning to apply eyeliner as an everyday routine... But I'm still not sure... Hahaha! Anyway, yes I hope this would help for most college students who needs an inspiration for their outfit for their comeback or first day at their schools! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images