Photo Dump of the Week

I decided to make this post just because it's been long since my last one and I'm getting back at photography even without my dslr ...

I decided to make this post just because it's been long since my last one and I'm getting back at photography even without my dslr (yay for that!! Haha). Well, thanks to the VCSO app, it aroused back my passion for photography. So yep, here's a photo dump. A summary of my week (well only half of it but meh).

Wednesday is chem lab day! Our last experiment for the term was ice ream making and it was really fun! 


Thursday. Went to the library. Hung out with my guy bff at TeaFarm. Ate Brownie Brittle for the first time yayy sooo sarap hahaha. 





Friday was when I had dinner with my parents at Bono Tei, a Japanese restaurant near our neighborhood. (Pardon my editing skills hahaha :( )



Then came Saturday. I went to Rockwell with my parents. My dad had his eyes checked up at AEI. After that, we went hotel hopping for my upcoming debut next year yaayyy hahahaha.





Ok. Well, making captions for these photos are kinda hard. Let's just all agree I'm awkward. Ok? Ok.

For more updates, follow me on Instagram!!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images