The Vexed Contemporary

Midterm exams are almost (because some profs give it out late) done for me! Onting push nalang! Haha! Anyway, if you have been followin...


Midterm exams are almost (because some profs give it out late) done for me! Onting push nalang! Haha! Anyway, if you have been following me on Instagram, then you've probably noticed that I've
actually posted like 2 or more pictures from my MCAD Manila adventure with my friends. I'm so happy because it's my first time to go to a museum with friends alone! I've been to museums with friends before but it's for school field trips lol. 

 

Museum of Contemporary Art and Design (MCAD) Manila is located within/back of De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde's School of Design and Arts, designed by local architect Ed Calma. The contemporary arts exhibited in the museum are collaborated with both local and international professional artists and curators. 




I wouldn't want to talk a lot about this anymore since this post is photo-heavy as well. So, I'll let you enjoy seeing my pictures and maybe let it intrigue you enough to know more about it yourself. The exhibition ongoing is The Vexed Contemporary, running from August 26 - November 21, 2015. Here's a link to their website to know more about it. Also, the entrance is free! Yay! 


lol pardon some crappy quality photos, I only took them with my phone haha


















 Here are some amazing pictures from my friend, Sean.



*All pictures above are mine unless stated otherwise.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images