Hello, sem break! :)

Finally! After all the hard times I've spent studying and studying last week, our sem break has come. :) I could have more time to rest ...

Finally! After all the hard times I've spent studying and studying last week, our sem break has come. :) I could have more time to rest and do more stuffs. Though, we are left with 2 projects to be submitted when we get back to school after this sem break. Which kinda suck though. :\ But, anyways I've figured I could make some plans to make my sem break a productive one.

  • Make another cover on Youtube.
  • Earn, earn, earn money. (but I still have no idea how)
  • Blog more.
  • Advance study.
  • Learn something new. Like a hobby or talent maybe.
  • And idk, rest huh?
That's it. Right now, I'm bored and I don't really know where to start. Oh well, Bye. :)

-TheTrendyKiddo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images