Sunday Shopping! ♥

Hello! So, It was last Sunday (10-16-11) when me and my fam went to SM Megamall. We stopped by Forever 21 since it's sale, my mom bought...

Hello! So, It was last Sunday (10-16-11) when me and my fam went to SM Megamall. We stopped by Forever 21 since it's sale, my mom bought me & my sis some great finds. :) Well here are the clothes my mom bought for me :)


     Bought this orange & black bandage skirt for 214.50php! The original price was 715php, but good thing was that its 70% off! :)


This teal top cost 865php then it has 50% off, so we had it for 432.50php!

 This purple & black knit top isn't sale but we bought it for 285php. :)

So, I uploaded it late 'cause I got kinda lazy and I have been doing lots of school works. Oh well. Bye :)






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images