How I Met Your Mother

So, yesterday. I've been watching HIMYM season 6-7. It was an AWESOME marathon! Haha. This comedy sitcom in America is my most favorite ...

So, yesterday. I've been watching HIMYM season 6-7. It was an AWESOME marathon! Haha. This comedy sitcom in America is my most favorite one. Ever since season 1, I've been really into it. I actually watch most of the episodes with my brother who likes it too! The last episode I've watched was episode 2 of season 7 which is entitled "The naked truth". In this episode, Ted tries to choose a date for the Architect's Ball, an embarrassing internet video could cost Marshall a new job and Barney tries to prove Nora that he can really change for the better by being serious.


I was kinda disappointed though, because I really want Barney & Robin together. Unlike Barney & Nora. Robin is waaaaaaay, more AWESOME-r than Nora. It sucks though, I really do wish Barney & Robin would be back together. And therefore, i shall watch episodes 3-8 of season 7 to be more updated. Haha :) Oh well, bye :)

-TheTrendyKiddo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images