Chictopia!

I made a new account at Chictopia and I find it really nice there. :) Just like Lookbook but it's more detailed and kind of complicated...

I made a new account at Chictopia and I find it really nice there. :) Just like Lookbook but it's more detailed and kind of complicated. Maybe for me it's complicated because I'm just a newbie, but I know I'll get used to it soon. So anyways, here's the LINK  to my Chictopia account. I planned to post some of my past outfit posts and then the recent ones after. Honestly, I haven't taken yet some outfit posts lately. Maybe because of these school things and busy schedule. Anyways, I really do hope I could catch up on my blog. But meanwhile, if you have time, follow me on Twitter. Haha. Bye. Gotta catch some Zzz's now. :>

-TheTrendyKiddo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images