Polyvore Diaries: Blue

I was supposed to post this yesterday, but then I was really in a hurry with my family because we were heading out to celebrate my dad...

I was supposed to post this yesterday, but then I was really in a hurry with my family because we were heading out to celebrate my dad's birthday. So anyways, I'm gonna post some pics later of what had happened yesterday.


Blue

Blue by thetrendykiddo featuring mini handbags

Since yesterday was the game of Ateneo vs. FEU, I actually wore a blue top that is somewhat similar to this outfit set I made, I think? Haha. But either way, I'm still a solid supporter of the ADMU Blue Eagles! Though I wasn't able to watch their game yesterday because like I said, we were in a hurry. But I watched the highlights of the game just now and saw how great they played! And, as I expected, ADMU brought home the bacon again! So happy! :) So, yes that's what mostly this look is about. Haha. Anyways, have a blessed Sunday, everyone! :) 

 -TheTrendyKiddo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images