Paid a visit

Hooray for my comeback outfit post! Haha. It's been a long time since I last posted. So, I did really, try my best to take outfit shots ...

Hooray for my comeback outfit post! Haha. It's been a long time since I last posted. So, I did really, try my best to take outfit shots and hope that my cellphone camera would suffice. Hahaha! Last Sunday, I went to Pangasinan with my fambam to surprise our Daddy (our grandpa) for a belated father's day celebration. Since I didn't wanna go all wrapped up in something long sleeves, I opted for something that I can wear, whether the weather's hot or cold. *see what i did there hahahaha*




 Tank top:  Forever 21 | Polo: Vintage from my dad's closet | Pants: Uniqlo | Bag: Gift from Hong Kong | Flats: Anthology | Watch: BeyWatch 


 (i'm so sorry for my awkward face nyaha)

 (nvm my weird legs hehe)

Personally, I think a great alternative for a kimono top would be using a vintage polo. Since most of the polo tops before are of big sizes, so I think it is flowy enough just like the kimono top. :) I'm so happy that I actually had time to post this, thank you Manila Day!! No classes for tom! Hahahaha! Don't forget to hype my Lookbook!



Also, here are some links where you can follow me too! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images