Final final final url

If you have been a reader or follower of my blog since then, well you would know how many times I've changed my url and blog title ever...

If you have been a reader or follower of my blog since then, well you would know how many times I've changed my url and blog title ever since. Hahaha! I must admit it was one of the toughest and challenging part of blogging, brainstorming, starting out. I just changed my url to a more catchy, memorable, and you know, easy to remember. I just realized that 'alyssacncpcn' as a blog url is kinda not that catchy and not that easy to remember. While 'ainwanderland' (read as "A in Wanderland") fits my blog title as well and i think it's easier to remember. And I absolutely think this will be my final change of url and blog title. So, now worries of inconsistency anymore. Hahaha. But I do hope you still keep up with my crazy blog. Mehehe.


If you haven't heard of this website yet, well Bloglovin is a website and a mobile app that can keep track of your favorite blogs all in one website/app! I personally love it because I am an avid reader of blogs from different websites, like blogspot, tumblr, wordpress, and other blog websites. This would keep all the hassle away :) You can save and share your favorite blog posts from different bloggers, not only in fashion, lifestyle, photography blogs, but a lot more! So, don't forget to hit that follow button on my page! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images