The nerd with an awkward smile

Sorry for the late post. I've been busy lately with my hectic schedule because I've been attending review classes for college entra...

Sorry for the late post. I've been busy lately with my hectic schedule because I've been attending review classes for college entrance exams at AHEAD here at their Dagupan branch. So yes, I'm at the province. Haha. But here's a new outfit post. I was trying to do a Blair peg because of the headband and my sister just randomly told me to wear the nerdy clear glasses. So here's the outcome:


| Top: Hollister | Shorts: Seventeen | Braided Belt: Landmark | Flats: Ferretti | Bag: Longchamp |

I was in a hurry 'cause we were actually going to Dagupan that time, so I wasn't able to take that much picture. Pardon me. Haha. I was trying to imitate how Tricia Gosingtian edits her pictures. Hihi :)
Hoping to do more blog posts tonight. Haha. Sorry for not taking that much detailed picture. I was actually wearing a headband with a big ribbon in it. I just thought you should know because it wasn't quite showing.

-TheTrendyKiddo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images