Polyvore Diaries: Too cool for school

  It's been awhile since I last posted about my Polyvore Diaries. And now it's back :) So about this outfit, is that I could we...

Too cool for school 
It's been awhile since I last posted about my Polyvore Diaries. And now it's back :) So about this outfit, is that I could wear it for my review classes. I opted to wear something that is comfortable for the bipolar temperature. Since it's really hot here in the Philippines coz it's summer and when I go inside the classroom, it becomes cold. But what I really wear everyday on my classes is always just top and pants. I wouldn't want to wear my shorts because of my not so small scar on my knees and I may not be comfortable because my legs might get too cold also, I have a new crush their I wouldn't want to turn him off. Hahaha (Londeee) Ok. I'll try to post another outfit set tomorrow, I'll do the best I can but bye for now. ;)

-TheTrendyKiddo


Designers Remix stripe shirt
€80 - youheshe.com

Dorothy Perkins cotton pants
$39 - dorothyperkins.com

Rebecca Minkoff leather bag
$635 - rebeccaminkoff.com

AS29 amethyst diamond earrings
£3,200 - harrods.com

Mesh jewelry
$185 - maxandchloe.com

Beaded jewelry
£113 - farfetch.com

VeraMeat double finger ring
$110 - lespommettes.com

Bracelet watch
$60 - nordstrom.com

Stretch jewelry
gojane.com

NARS Cosmetics nars eyeshadow
$34 - narscosmetics.com

Nails Inc nail polish
£11 - debenhams.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images