A new thing for my feet

Here's another late blog post. Again, pardon me. Hihi. So, last Tuesday we went to Glorietta. My dad went shopping with me. Haha. Weird...

Here's another late blog post. Again, pardon me. Hihi. So, last Tuesday we went to Glorietta. My dad went shopping with me. Haha. Weird but true. And I'm proud of my dad! Haha. Love you dad :) So, I was looking for the perfect sandals, because I don't have one. The only shoes I usually wear is either my flats or Vans sneakers. I had a pair of sandals before but they were broken. 

At first we went to Forever21 because the day before we went to Glorietta, we already went to SM Makati and I tried to look for a pair of sandals with a budget of 500 pesos but the pair I want which is only below 500 pesos, only had 2 stocks left and they weren't on my size. Sadly, I had to look for another pair. So we went to different shops then we went to Glorietta 5 and I remember buying my flats at the Ferretti store. So I went there I looked for a great pair of sandals and actually I found one! Hihi. :) And fortunately, there's the last stock left for my size. So I just bought it. Here are some snapshots of it: 

Sorry for the blurry pictures. I was kinda sleepy when I took that. The straps are made from garter and it's very comfortable for me! :) But can you actually believe that this great pair of sandals only costs 550 pesos? Yes it is! A big save huh? Hihi. I actually asked my dad for the 50 pesos, his pocket wouldn't hurt that much, right? Haha. So there it is.

-TheTrendyKiddo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images