Christmas 2014 (Part 1)

It is indeed the most wonderful time of the year! I did spent my Christmas as usual with my family, only this time we decided to spend more...

It is indeed the most wonderful time of the year! I did spent my Christmas as usual with my family, only this time we decided to spend more time out of town, which is in Baguio. Hooray!! Hooray for the cold weather! Hahaha. Anyway, here are some pictures and outfit shots from our home to Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay where we stayed. 

*forgive my messy hair, I was in a rush for this HAHAHAHA*



Everything is from Forever 21! Yup from my sweater, cardigan, leggings, shoes, and bag. Hahaha! Yup, F21's my favorite brand, need I say more?


With my cool sibs! <3

A stolen shot that I just liked and I don't know why.

For the rest of the afternoon, we just relaxed and enjoyed the sweater weather and our hotel room and view and we did roam around Session Road and SM Baguio. Personally, I have to be honest that I didn't enjoy that much outside the Camp John Hay. Sorry, but it was too crowded and some places weren't cleanly maintained. We were just lucky enough to have stayed in the Forest Lodge inside CJH, because we didn't really reserve any room and all hotels were fully booked, so fortunately while we were wait-listed there, a family canceled their booking because of the heavy traffic form Manila to Baguio. The odds were in our favor.




Love these candid shots!! <3

Well, I think I should cut this post for now. I'm trying to avoid lengthy posts. If you know me personally and I've texted you a lot before, well you would know how looooooooong I text. So, I think I should practice writing shortly... or at least cut down a little. Hehe. So, wait up for my next post!! :) And... don't forget to drop by my lookbook account and give my look a hype! 





*All pictures were taken by my brother, credits to him. Editing of some photos were done by me. Yup.* 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images