Christmas 2014 (Part 3)

Finally the last part of my Christmas 2014 post! Hahaha. Okay. So, here it is. Mainly, we just strolled around inside Camp John Hay. For br...

Finally the last part of my Christmas 2014 post! Hahaha. Okay. So, here it is. Mainly, we just strolled around inside Camp John Hay. For breakfast, we tried the Chocolate de Batirol! I have one word for it: YUM. Just pure heaven of chocolate drink. Yesss. 

Just beside this place, there is also a nice view of nature wherein you can take your perfect ootd's, selfies, and family pictures with the nature! Yup. The backgrounds and natural lighting were just all aligned to be perfect in a picture. (Sorry, this would be a lot of pictures since I really love almost every picture with these backgrounds huhu)

Cutie pictures with my dad!! <3

Top: Hollister | Jacket: Forever 21 Men (borrowed from my brother) | High waist Jeans: Runway Dreams | Bag & Shoes: Forever 21


Then we went at the Bell House, Cemetery of Negativism, and the Amphitheater. 



Top: Bayo | Overlap Skirt: Yanna | Cardigan: Borrowed from my sister | Bag: Forever 21 | Black Booties: Forever 21


Well, if you did notice from my previous Christmas 2014 posts, yup, I was just wearing the same shoes and using the same bag all over our trip. Well, you can say that I was just a really lazy person to carry more than one bag and shoes. Hahaha! Anyway, that's everything we did in Baguio for this Christmas 2014! I did have a wonderful time with my family. It's so great to finally be with them completely. Finally, all our schedules have aligned. Yay! I have so much to be thankful for this Christmas and New Year. And with that, I hope everyone will enjoy their New Years Eve later! Cheers to 2015! :)

Don't forget to hype my two looks in one post! Yes! Hahaha! 




*All pictures were taken by my brother, credits to him. Editing of some photos were done by me. Yup.* 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images