Christmas 2014 (Part 2)

 To continue my previous post, by night, we headed to the Christmas Village by the Baguio Country Club! Although we came in late but defini...

 To continue my previous post, by night, we headed to the Christmas Village by the Baguio Country Club! Although we came in late but definitely, we still enjoyed! :)





Look at the snow!!! *yup*


Here are other pictures from my crappy phone hehe 








The only time I got the chance to take an outfit shot is when we went back to our hotel room. So here it is! And some other candid shots by my amazing photographer *ehem* brother!! 


As you can see here, I really don't wear make-up unless I have to and I'm in the mood to do so, which is very rare. So, most of the time I just wear lip gloss or lipstick.



Top: Yanna | Cardigan: Borrowed form my sister | High-waist Jeans: Runway Dreams | Black Booties: Forever 21 | Bag: Forever 21


So there, to avoid another lengthy post, the last part will be posted tomorrow so do visit my blog again tomorrow! Yayy! Hehe. Don't forget to hype again my looks on lookbook.nu! 

*All pictures were taken by my brother, credits to him. Editing of some photos were done by me. Yup.*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images