Polyvore Diaries: Sweet sweet girl

Finally, here's the last part of my back to school outfit ideas! Yaayyy! Hahaha. Here's a more girly, dressy, and still laid bac...

Finally, here's the last part of my back to school outfit ideas! Yaayyy! Hahaha. Here's a more girly, dressy, and still laid back vibe for the campus sweetheart! :)

Sweet sweet girl



For this theme, I put up not only one, but a lot of outfit ideas! Yaasss. Well, tbh, I was kind of lazy to make another themed outfit back to school post. So, I decided to just put the dress and skirt theme in just one. Well, here we have the dressy vibe for an outfit. I think the best sneaker to pair dressy outfits is Keds. I think Keds sneakers are purposely for girly and dressy girls who wants to wear sneakers without getting that tough vibe. But other sneakers like Converse and Vans can also be paired with dresses and skirts, to add a tougher look. Classic and sophisticated accessories and jewelries is a good combination as well for this outfit idea. Lighter make-up and a hairstyle that also looks flowy is a way to go for this ensemble. That's it, I do hope you get a lot of inspiration from the 3 themed back to school outfit ideas I made. Remember, to always see the silver lining in going to school and enjoy every part of it! Good luck everyone! :)

For more updates, don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images