Polyvore Diaries: Simple enough

Here's the second part of my back to school outfit ideas! :) For this look, I think it's more of the simple, laid back, minimali...

Here's the second part of my back to school outfit ideas! :) For this look, I think it's more of the simple, laid back, minimalist, and hisper-ish kind of vibe. 

Simple enough



For this look, I opted for a simple statement tee, jeans, and sneakers. Classic. I think the backpack makes the look more classy and adds a little sophistication. For a smaller bag, I picked the brown shoulder bag, because with a brown or black bag, nothing, really nothing could go wrong (unless you're aiming for a very striking and bold or neon colors type of outfit). With the watches, I picked the classic ones with the black leather strap and classic gold watch. Add only one or just a minimal number of accessories to make it more look laid back. Also, the design of the iPhone case is perfect for the minimalist vibe and a simple ponytail or hair down and natural make-up would be the ideal look. There you go, and wait for the last part of my back to school!! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images