Polyvore Diaries: School Rebel

Since the holiday break is over and school's back again, here's the first part of my back to school outfit idea. Hooray! Haha. A...

Since the holiday break is over and school's back again, here's the first part of my back to school outfit idea. Hooray! Haha. Anyway, for the girls who love black and dark colors like me, here's an outfit idea for you. If you kinda feel badass or angsty to welcome yourself back to school, here's a great outfit idea for you!

School Rebel



Well it was obvious in the statement muscle tee that this look is totally rebel-ish kind of look. "School sucks, start a band," like IKR?? Why not be like 5 Seconds of Summer (yes lol i'm such a huge fan of them hehe). Actually this look was inspired by them hehe. They did drop out of school and literally started a band... and it was the greatest thing that happened in this whole world!!! HAHAHA. Anyway, there are 3 bags in the picture, 2 of them are backpacks because I think backpacks are really suitable for laid back and young outfit vibe especially some students carry a lot of school stuff with them and a backpack is always their trusty friend. The other one would be the fringe shoulder bag, if you're the kind of student who brings just a small amount of stuff. Then the shoes, I really really really love them pair of Vans shoes, yes especially the color!! With a maroon and black combination, nothing could go wrong. I actually want to own a pair of those babies :( Hehe anyway, the earrings I picked were silver because I didn't want to have an all black outfit from head to toe, I mean I do, but maybe not for school or anything idk I just don't feel like it in doing this outfit post. Then there is also the watch and bracelet stacks that is really awesome to go with the outfit, as well as the nail polish and iPhone case. There is also a hairdo inspiration in the side. That's it, I hope you did get inspired with this! Hehe and watch out for another outfit post in a while for another back to school outfit but with a different theme. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images