Unwrapped

Here are some random gifts I've received last Christmas that I just wanted to share. Not to brag, but to just share because these gift...

Here are some random gifts I've received last Christmas that I just wanted to share. Not to brag, but to just share because these gifts are meaningful to me. I think it will help me improve myself with my different skills, to help me discover more of what I talents or skills I really have within me hahahaha. So here's two of them :) 


So what I asked my parents for is a make-up set as my Christmas gift. Well, as a 17 year old girl, I think I should know how to put make-up on myself, even just a very basic make-up. Hahaha. If you have noticed, I don't really wear make-up. I only wear BB cream and some lip gloss before. I only wear legit make-up for occasions. Then eventually, I ran out of BB cream and since I don't have money to buy another one (because I spend most of my money on much more important things haha), so I ended up putting only some lip gloss and sometimes lip stain. I swear it's fine. I mean, any lip cosmetics, may it be lip balm, lip gloss, lip stain, lipstick matte or whatnots, it's definitely a girl's bestfriend and life saver. 




Then there's this fashion sketchbook for little fashionista girls!! Hahahaha! Well, funny story about this is that me and my parents were at Toy Kingdom to buy gifts for the kids of my mom's office mates. Then, I saw this whole rack of fashion sketchbooks for little girls and idk what led me to sneakily putting it inside our cart. Probably I just wanted to practice fashion sketching/illustration. I mean, start from the bottom right?? Start young. Loljk. Okay tbh, I haven't even opened it yet... (sorry mom, for not spending wisely lol) 


A make-up set and a fashion sketchbook. Well, I hope this would help me improve my make-up and fashion skills?? Hahahaha! Why not? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images