Polyvore Diaries: Springin'

It's been long since I've posted a Polyvore Diaries entry! I am actually very excited to do one and it's just in time becaus...

It's been long since I've posted a Polyvore Diaries entry! I am actually very excited to do one and it's just in time because I haven't had any outfit posts recently. So here's something! :)

Springin'


It's already spring for most countries but here in the Philippines, summer is gradually approaching. I kinda feel sad that we don't have spring here! :( So here's a spring inspired outfit idea that I would really love to wear if I actually had the same clothes in my closet. Haha! Spring for me is always about florals, light, and easy colors. So the top and bottom are both floral but in different shade. I mean, I think it's a compliment that the top's light/pastel while the bottom's a solid color of blue with a light yellow. And the belt accent is perfect too! They said that the 70's fashion are back now, so there's the fringe backpack, gladiator sandals, and round sunnies for that 70's vibe! And my most favorite part of this outfit idea is the bib necklace! I love how it's a pop of yellow color that really stands out and I think it makes the look more lively and fun! A light make-up and easy/lazy hairstyle would really be a great partner for this outfit! Hope you got inspired and loved it as much as I did! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images